Discussion Rules

princesscrystalsays
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Dear Members,

This is a "Chasing Recovery" support group discussion forum for those living with a addiction that want to help us build a safe place to discuss the questions and questions and answers related to the topic of addiction. Here are our main rules and I hope you are able to leave your own content, whether a hard hitting emotional questions or an opinion in the form of an answer to these types of questions.

No Harassment
no Hate Speech
No Bullying
No Arguing

Never ever give your identification details to any member, not even the creator will ask for you personal infight. So be careful what you share and use a (Nickname) for all communications in the discussion forum!

Be Kind
Be thoughtful
Be Honest
Be Polite

Please write I agree in a comment on this thread!
Respectfully Yours,

ImogenRayne:)

princesscrystalsays.net